View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #297 (permalink)
cotizi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 VW GTI 6MT
cotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond reputecotizi has a reputation beyond repute

my AX venues are loaded with quick changes and slaloms . I think i get to the top of 2nd maybe once in the entire course, usually stay in mid power band 2nd the entire time. I use 10.5" wheels on all 4 corners and it helps a lot with understeer. My understanding is that a stiffer front sway is just going to make understeer even worse, especially at low speeds. Correct?

curious as to what control arms are you using. I've been in contact with SPL parts for product development and test fitting since im local to them in Austin. They said they will get with me when they need a test fitter, they are working on other projects it seems.