View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
I can help with that if you don't mind. First, oil cooler(I went with the GTM competiotn one, works great)

Second I recomend you getting a exhaust I went with the HKS one and it has a Stock sound to it which is what I wanted. It starts to wake up in the higher RPMS.

Next I would sugest test pipes or hi-flow cats. This is not a must but it will help the turbo breath better.

Also your going to need a boost controller. I went with the EVC-S since it does what I need and I also didn't need all the extra stuff that came with the EVC-6, but that is your decission since you might be going a different route.

Last some type of guage system I don't think it is a dire rush since they can verify everything on the dyno but eventully I recomend it. I didn't want guages all over my car so right now I am saving up to get the Blitz system that will display everything through my gps. If you don't have that then maybe if you want to hide them you can put them in your center cubby hole. Just a few Ideas but this is what I recomend ou go with.
Hope this helps
Frank

Video of exhaust sound and car please?!
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote