View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
mattjk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z K51 09 Elise
mattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Installed Megan Lowering Springs. VERY Pleased!

I posted a little while back, that I got a set of Megan Lowering Springs, free for doing some computer work for a client.

I was a little weary about using these, as I was not pleased with the last two megan products I have owned; Coilovers for a 2006 WRX, and 1985 AE86 Corolla.

I decided to try them anyhow, and I am very pleased with them!! I would highly recommend these springs. They are slightly lower then H&R, and are more even than the H&R, something I did not like about the H&R springs, is that the back is higher that the front.

The ride is actually better now, than stock. I drive the 110 freeway and also downtown LA. These are two of the worst roads around, and the car actually rides and works better now on the 110 freeway. It is smoother and less bouncy. No more washboarding either.

The price on these are very good also, I looked them up in ebay, and they are only $99 plus shipping.

The fronts are about 1/2 longer than the stock springs, so you MUST use a spring compressor. I was able to use the Autozone units without any issues.

Here are before and after pics.

Megan claims 1.5" front and rear drop.

Last edited by mattjk; 12-03-2012 at 02:52 PM.
mattjk is offline   Reply With Quote