View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic370 View Post
very oooooold news. news flash if you track your car or dog the crap out of it
get an oil cooler. if you drive the car so hard it goes into safe mode doesn't that tell you something. should nissan included oil coolers with these cars? yes
but they didn't to keep cost down. everyone knows going in how they are going to drive their cars before they buy them do your homework first. i'm not on a soap box,but under normal conditions these car and sometimes not so normal these cars still kick -ss. sorry to ramble oil temp threads do that to me.

seriously, did you even read the original post? i know the vq37 has an overheating problem. the entire universe knows it. and yes, i already got myself a huge *** 34 row oil cooler a long time ago, thanks for the advice

the point of the discussion was to find out what exactly is unique or different about the vq37 compared to other high performance engines that makes it produce so much heat and go into limp mode so quickly while other cars keep going without the need for an aftermarket oil cooler.