View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

just wanted to chime in on the hissing sound. talked to Lou at Amplified about it, well, through PM, and he told me that it was pretty normally and that not just Invidia exhaust had the hiss but basically all exhausts they installed had the hissing sound. he said it was due to the flex pipe and back pressure. not sure if that's any help or not.

and as for the Invidia exhaust - yes, personally i think they stick out a bit too much. but i believe it's them just trying to show the titanium tips and the design of the tips.

i actually hit up Minicobra1 and he helped me adjust the tips all the way in. here is what that looks like -

note - this is as far as they go in.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote