Thread: 370z girls?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #169 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_Hunter View Post
Not to veer off topic but..............

I really didn't like South Beach.

I can't handle tourism I guess, Every step I take someone asking me to try their resturant or come check out their club, It just gets old. I felt like everyone down there was just looking to take advantage of people.

I really wish I could have checked out downtown more and tried some good seafood. I went with a family who just wanted to do tourist things, and didn't eat seafood. Boooo
Yeah. I was there for a bachelor party. MUCH more enjoyable when you're there to get drunk, party with the hotties, and spend time at the beach, all without having any set itinerary.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote