View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:10 AM   #47 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Concerning the brakes. The rotors are not the problem. It's the pads. Get better pads. I found a overall good pad for the street and occasional track use. Ferado DS2500s are great for this. After several track events (some in 100 degree temps), and autox, and hill country cruises the brakes are still going strong. I also have SS lines and Motul 600 fluid.

My brakes got so hot that my Brembos went from Gold to Brown for a while during that event then turned back to gold. The caliper themselves was 800 degree's when I tested it but the brakes were holding up! Still on stock rotors after 16k of miles.
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC

Last edited by NIZMOZ; 05-10-2009 at 11:18 AM.
NIZMOZ is offline   Reply With Quote