View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Yeah, honestly, I think the problems that the STILLEN is having are "problems" that every other exhaust system will have for this car. We just don't really know yet because no one has any other aggressive CBE on their car.

Kinda makes sense now that the CBE alone produced 20WHP on my car....because they used it to kill all those crazy sounds...
Actually, arcticreaver installed the Invidia Q300 exhaust on his Z, and guess what? Tons of hiss. You can hear it on his vid clip. So I think we do in fact know.

Link to vid clip: INVIDIA EXHAUST Q300 , for NISSAN 370Z

As for the tips sticking out, look at how much the tips of the Invidia stick out, then complain about the Stillen tips.

Last edited by semtex; 05-10-2009 at 10:59 AM.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote