View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #99 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Up'ing pics of my new BC Racing ER Series with external reservoir and secondary pistons. Will have these installed soon, but for now we can all enjoy the pics !

They were shipped direct to me from the factory in Taiwan and arrived Thursday. Directions are minimalistic but clear. Every component on these seems to be top notch and designed for some serious hours and conditions. The last set of coilovers I bought were Bilstein PSS9- these appear to be of the same quality or better. My understanding is that these are serviceable and factory rebuildable. Compression and rebound adjustment both front and back. Ride height and pre-load adjustable!

Elmo to establish scale

CONTACT MIKE AT DOUBLEDOWN MOTORSPORTS FOR MORE INFO
DDMotorsports: Sneak Preview - BC Racing ER Coilovers Installed!!!

Last edited by travisjb; 05-10-2009 at 05:36 PM.
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote