View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #440 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
Spearfish... I'm too lazy to do the analysis, but here's all the raw data... as it turns out, country/state was captured by my survey software using the IP addresses... so if you want, you can actually compare region... not sure you need to though, because respondents actually included their hotest ambient temperature as part of the survey, which is the variable you're really trying to get at... would welcome anyone to slice/dice this

SurveyReport-1224538-5-8-2009.xls - FileFactory

PS I've got a "+1 rep" waiting for whoever analyzes this data !
I've posted a preliminary analysis in the Oil Temp Survey thread. Check it out here: Oil Temp Survey or the link below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 370Z Overheating Comparison Charts.pdf (184.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf Overheat Comparisons.pdf (98.0 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by spearfish25; 05-10-2009 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Updated attachment to correct number of each transmission type labeling error.