Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 05:39 AM   #51 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzMN View Post
Parked in my garage is my (new to me) 2009 Nissan 370z, 6-speed, Sports package, Touring, navigation system, with 4,800 miles (300 of which I put on it today).

And it's RED!!!

I'm thrilled. I even washed her to get the bugs off her before I put her to bed. After a 12-hour driving day for me, half of it in my new Z, I was exhausted, but couldn't put her to bed with all those bugs on her. I'm exhausted but THRILLED!
Congratulations! I've read this particular threat with interest. Glad to hear it all worked out for you. You'll find that things get a little bit more fun now when you step into the garage and find this gem sitting there waiting for you. Those trips to wherever aren't so boring any longer. Enjoy!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote