View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ricochet48
Base Member

Drives: 06 Acura RSX Type S
Ricochet48 is on a distinguished road
Default Ricochet48 saying Hi with a DC5

I currently rock a 2006 RSX Type S in VBP (vivid blue pearl) with under 14k on it. I got it 3 years ago as a freshman here at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. After thoroughly reseraching on ClubRSX.com, I installed a series of fairly "standard" modifications. Most importantly, in my opinion, is my stellar sound system which I installed myself the first summer I got it. It's honestly, the best system I've ever heard (and I bought an 8k Klipsch reference theater set for my parents too).

Regardless, the new 370z strikes my interest as I can pass down my DC5 to my brother (who will be a freshman next year) and pick this up. My family currently owns the following:

2006 MDX (fully loaded)
2000 SC430 Pebble Beach Edition (my sister's)
2000 CR-V (we beat the this up hard)
2000 Town and Country (to transport huge items)

And probably a 335i AWD soon to replace the TC (for my mom)

So if I pass down my RSX-S, I could use our CR-V (or the MDX when I'm home) as a winter beater.

I'm taking the CPA next year and would look to purchase something when I start working in Audit before law school (if I decide to go/score well on the LSAT). Everything's only speculation now, but as an import enthusiast I would still like to keep tabs on this killer ride.

Thanks, nice to meet everyone!

-Ricochet48

Here's some pics for proof:

Yes, they are REAL Volk GT-U's wrapped in Pirelli P-zero neros (although I currently have my 10 spoke black rims with a mesh lip on for the winter)

Ricochet48 is offline   Reply With Quote