Thread: Dyno's Really?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dyno's Really?

OK here goes. I would say that most of us like the acceleration and handling of the stock 370s. Mine has the sports package so it may handle better than one without. But that really doesn't matter with this thread. What I would like to know is the opinion of those of you that have installed and tested your TT's and SC's. I'm not interested in dyno results because they don't matter when you are driving down the road. I want to know how happy are you with the ease of installation, tuning and seat of pants acceleration. How was the company you purchased the kit from to deal with? Please post. I'm sure alot of people would like personal opinions from people that have experienced these builds. I personnaly plan to buy a Stillen SC soon. But could be swayed by posts here. Thanks for your time and input, I realize this is a long post but know people are interested.
Fire is offline   Reply With Quote