View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #303 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Been a while since the last update to this. So here's a pretty good one for everybody.

A friend of mine is a photographer and we went out for an impromptu photoshoot of the car. These pictures are what we got.

The pictures themselves are excellent. However, I'm kind of depressed that the car looked so messy. There are details here and there I'd love to fix by the time another photo-op rolls around. Hell, there were a few details I could've touched up during the day, but it was so effing hot I got lazy...

I'll have to make some calls and see what I can do. It's in good shape, but can do better, imo. All this means is...I'll need to see if I can arrange another photoshoot soon haha.

In any case, enjoy. I might just be a picky owner

DETAIL SHOTS

EXTERIOR SHOTS

(heh, i love the signs behind the car )

And my personal favorite

Last edited by phelan; 09-02-2010 at 12:37 AM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote