View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
tsolin01
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
tsolin01 will become famous soon enoughtsolin01 will become famous soon enough

Interest rates are still pretty low right now so even with no 0% from nissan, you should still be able to get less than 4% interest for 60 months.

There are a lot of dealerships in Houston, I would probably think $1000 below invoice would be reasonable.

I got mine from Champion Nissan in Katy and they were extremely helpful with my purchase. I bought through VPP and the car I wanted was at another dealership in Dallas. When they couldn't get it shipped to me by the weekend (I would have had it that tuesday but I couldn't wait), they offered to drive me to Dallas in the car they were trading for it and I drive the Z back to Houston. I did that and when we got back the dealership was about closed already so they let me take the Z home for the weekend and come back on Monday to do the paper work. I didn't even have to put down any deposits or anything First time I ever took home a new car with no paperwork and even dealer plates lol Good thing for them I didn't get into any accidents or didn't just run away with the car.

But I suggest you shop around, call/email the dealerships and deal with the ones that give you the best deal/service.