View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jon@AAMComp
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
Jon@AAMComp will become famous soon enoughJon@AAMComp will become famous soon enough
Default Cars and Coffee : Katie's Coffee House Great Falls, VA

I haven't made it out to this one yet, but a few of our GT-R customers have, and from what I've been told it is a really amazing show of sports cars and supercars from all over the world. It's in Great Falls and it starts BRIGHT AND EARLY every Saturday @ 7:00am. I've been trying to go the past few weeks, and based on some photos I found, it looks like it'd be worth the drive:

(Credit Steven Kim for these awesome photos)

^For anyone who is curious, this is Ovi's SL65 AMG Black. I'm not sure if he was there, but I think he lives in Great Falls.

BMW 2002

As far as I know, there were no 370Zs the last few weeks. I know its quite early in the morning, but I thought it may be something nice for the local NoVa and MD Z guys attend. I might be going up this weekend since it's supposed to be really nice out, nice and cool with low humidity. If anyone's interested, here's the address:

Katie's Coffee House

760 Walker Rd
Great Falls, VA 22066
760 Walker Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 - Google Maps

If anyone thinks they can attend, feel free to send me a pm and we can exchange contact info to coordinate a meeting time/place to meet.

-Jon
Jon@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote