View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Big Ups for Small Mods

Just wanted to throw a shout-out thread to the folks at AAM for some small installations. They ordered and installed my rear fog lamp about a month ago, and after I ordered the OEM switch kit for it, they installed it for me.

But they also displayed great patience with me when the kit was shipped with the wrong relay. After spending an hour on the car only to find out the work couldn't be completed, AAM didn't charge me a dime and actually offered to back up my claim with details and pics in case the distributor didn't believe me.

I had the work finished last week at AAM, and it looks great. I'd like to thank Jon, Clint, and Dave, as well as anyone else who helped me in the background there. You're great guys, and you do good work.

I'll be back when it's time to mod the engine/drivetrain.

Al

Last edited by shadoquad; 09-01-2010 at 09:42 AM.