View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:14 AM   #31 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Gabe is my idol.

You have a nice 350, I've seen it

Sick history man, I is jealous.
Thanks, I enjoyed them all. In hind site the Supra and the Hachi Roku are the only regrets. I wish I still had those. Loved em all though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Aliling View Post
Nice cars!I really like the evo since I own one before
EVO;s have sooo much potential. Seem to be mopping up the time attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo42 View Post
wow that was a great read....You have done all your cars so right...every car looked so clean...keep it up man
I'm going to try but as I said unfortunately this build will be slower. However, I'm really loving the Z and I plan on keeping it a while so I have plenty of time for the mods. Soon I plan to start a journal thread and I'll cover some of the smaller stuff I've done so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seungklee View Post
nice collection of cars, I'm betting that you will like your Nismo 370z for awhile...I hope to run into you if I drive near the area!
I am and I will. Upland is a little far from S. OC but if you see me come say hello. A bunch of us go to the Cerritos meet in the Socal section maybe you can make it out. I'm going back to a shift that will allow me to start coming again. Maybe see ya there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by specZ View Post
Damn Beautiful collection as stated before. As a former S13 owner, I have to give you credit on fixing up a coupe as supposed to the oh so famous fastback. Oh yea, the supra=buttsecks
LOL. That's another one I wouldn't mind having again. S chassis is a great car. I always loved the Silvia. I had both actually but never did anything with the fastback. Had and RB25 on a stand for a while but ended up selling all of it + the car before it got started. I had an S14 too as a daily driver but again I sold it before fixing in up and got the EVO.

Thank you all I appreciate the nice words.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote