View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #41 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Track update.

Just did a 2-day track event at Calabogie Motorsports Park which is a beautiful new track an hour outside of Ottawa. On this track you are full throttle a lot even through many of the turns.

On day 1 my peak temp was about 240F but I was taking it easy while I still learnt the track, on day 2 when I really beat hard on the car the temp climbed to 260 with 90F ambient, and in one session when I was really spanking it hard I did touch on 270. But all in all the cooler did its job well even if they were a tad higher than I was expecting. I'm pretty sure if I had anything else in the car limp mode would have been a certainty.