View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
SlowNCurious
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z cherry 7AT
SlowNCurious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SlowNCurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
Bank Check, sometimes referred to as an outside loan.
Oh no...I am planning to go to my bank and have them make a bank check to the dealership for straight cash from my account. No loans or anything for me.

I know they wont be too happy about it since theres "No Loan= No Interest"

So they wont make nothing off of me except the principle payment in one shot.

I do not like the fact that I cannot get the Navigational system in the coupe. I think they should make that optional as well. But I guess i'll just do fine with my TomTom.

I was considering a manual transmission, but remembering the days when I had a manual transmission Sentra....It wasn't too pleasant driving in New York City. Especially during rush hour after work on the expressways.

The stop n go is soo constant that its aggrivating as it is...adding a stick shift could only make me go postal on the idiots that drive in this city.

I'll stick to the paddle shifters when I feel like racing from one green light to the next red light lol

My other concern is that Lo-Jack. I rather play it safe than sorry, even though I will be garaging it. They told me at the dealership that in order to order my car, they need a 10% down payment to order my vehicle. Is this true?

And will that 10% go towards the actualy payment of the vehicle?

Last edited by SlowNCurious; 08-31-2010 at 04:38 PM.
SlowNCurious is offline   Reply With Quote