View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 12:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasgointo View Post
I don't expect the device to increase the power, but I do want a much faster response to my right foot action. Right now, it's especially frustrating when blipping the throttle for a downshift. My Honda Element is much more responsive in this regard.

The latest version of this product offers 3 different settings. I'll probably find that the middle setting will be just fine for me.
I agree. The most aggressive setting is way too sensitive and your passangers will hate you for it. It's a pretty easy install by the way. You just remove the pedal and install the device before the harnest. Easy to take off in case you need to have warranty work done.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote