View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 08:03 AM   #1560 (permalink)
de_dust
Base Member

Drives: 370z black on black
de_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateralG'z View Post
A little update. I have put 700 miles on my car and things are great. Ran up against a brand new M5 and went toe to toe. It took me on launch a bit but I ran him down on the long end. Car has had no issues yet. Will have some nice pics and review in my journal soon
i am genuinely happy for you that you have no issues with your kit... however, i am hoping your stories about running on cars are all at the track and not road racing because otherwise you are just being irresponsible and just plain stupid... also you're not really proving any point about the performance of the kit by doing so... in any case, it would be awesome if you can update us on your plans on getting the old pulley and if you are able to finally reach your desired hp/tq numbers
de_dust is offline   Reply With Quote