View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lowering stock seats

I mentioned this in the what I want to see in the 370z, but I am wondering if this is possible. A co-worker and I were looking over the seats yesterday and there is not much more room underneath the seats currently, but it is also packed with "other" equipment it seems (airbag sensors, etc.).

The current positions I enjoy and can drive in, or I would not have bought the car. Though being lower even half an inch would be heaven for me, especially when it comes to rougher roads.

Thoughts?

Edit: The stock seats are actually growing very quickly on me, at first I was a bit worried they would be so-so but I really enjoy them now. I have thought about aftermarket seats, a bit of a cost, but I am not even sure those will lower the seats any.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote