View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Juleous
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z
Juleous will become famous soon enough
Default What sports do you play?

I was looking around to see what sports Z owners play and could not find one so I will start one now? Either rec or compete in, now or previously don't matter just curious who plays what? Golf would be considered a sport pool, darts and poker not so much. And you must participate not sit on the couch and watch.

K I will start I Ski and Snowboard recreationally for the last 30 years well ski anyway board the last 5 years.

I ride mountain bikes regularly still, I use to compete in downhill race for several years, I played rugby from the earliest age I could till 25 when I blew up my knee. I use to wrestle in highschool but gave it up for rugby, also soccer and baseball as a kid but more into the contact sports. Never got into hockey though, surprising being a canadian and all but my family wasn't into that sport much.

I have tried all kinds of sports but I prefer the individual sport over team sports, no one to blame but myself for sucking.

Now I am just into riding some sort of apparatus down a mountain as fast as I can.

So curious what do other Z owners play for sports? Anyone?

Last edited by Juleous; 08-31-2010 at 12:01 AM.
Juleous is offline   Reply With Quote