View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #36 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui Z View Post
Can't you just drive up to their US headquarters in Irvine and grab them tonight? Hahaha I want to know how they look like right NOW! I'm in for your approval.
Haha, I am at school for the semester so I have to get it shipped to my school address. They waved the required signature as well so that nothing gets screwed up with delivery to the mail room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HATED1 View Post
first post say's it 's availadle through Greddy, we are all waiting on Christianz to comment. His feedback is spot on.
I appreciate that, I will do a DIY writeup for you guys with detailed pictures. I am trying to figure out if it will take splicing into the parking lights (already VLEDs in there) so that they come on with the switch. If they look 75% as nice as they do in the product pictures, I will be very happy.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob