View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #58 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
The Zombie rear mount turbo saga - LS1TECH

interesting read for those who are curious.
HAHA
Quote:
Chapter 2... The Empire Strikes Back!

The rear mount turbo, loved by some, despised by others. How can such a simple device as a turbo and it's where it's located stir as much hatred as it does. Perhaps the hatred is due to latent homosexuality since rear mount turbo users "like their turbo in the butt". Who knows.
Interesting read. OP sounds like you should get the whole exhaust before the turbo coated with something like THIS (I was going to link HPC Coatings but it looks like there was a merger with Jet Hot). On my Supra I had the manifold, turbine housing and down pipe done in what looks like what they are calling Jet Hot 2000 now.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote