View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirrith View Post
I've yet to find an answer to this is all my searches through the forum so I'm going to start a new thread.

Has anyone been able to install their aftermarket bluetooth microphone in the factory location (inside the fixture with the map lights)? If so, are there pictures to go along with it?

And, along the same line, has anyone installed their aftermarket GPS receiver/Sirius receiver in the factory location (on the roof, under the blue plastic cover)?

Thanks for all the help.
Digitonium did it. I PM'd him about it and he said what he had to do was turn the mics adjustment up on his head unit setting. He said he doesn't have problems with people not hearing him. He didn't do a DIY but said that some of the process is in his map light bulb install HERE under the ambient and map light links. I'll PM him and see if he wants to chime in again here.

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 08-29-2010 at 06:45 PM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote