View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I can remember, Nissan doesn't apply the adverised "year end incentives" to the Z, but negotiations become easier at year end. I see people on here get pretty good deals though. I read from $500 over invoice to $2500 under invoice. I guess it depends on how good you are at negotiating?
One thing though... here in tx is one of the worst places to deal for a Z. They sell em as high as they can. It doesn't mean you can't get the range I stated. But you might have to visit a lot of dealerships before getting the price you want. Try internet negotiations, it yields the best results. What part of tx are you in?
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote