View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 10:48 PM   #49 (permalink)
DeEePiDDy
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CY MT
DeEePiDDy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juleous View Post
Never questioned anyone on their preference I just stated how I like to set my system up. And questioned why it was tough to balance the rears, in case you didn't notice the reason I go on this forum is so I can learn from other peoples experiences as I am sure why most people come here. If someone has troubles with something I wan't to know why so I don't have the same troubles. All the mods I have done on the Z I have learned on this web site. For that I am very thankfull cause my Z would still be stock otherwise.

All this expertise on a Z and you don't even own one, you state opinions that sway other Z owners one way or the other and yet you have spent no more time in one than it takes to put in a sound system. Maybe one day when you can afford to buy a nice car like the Z you can have the right to state general audio opinions about the Z. I think I will take my sound system advice from someone that actually owns one thanks for coming out.
Wow.. you sound like a bitter little kid who has to resort to the whole, "well how would you know? you don't own one.. Is that really the best you can do? Nonsense.. I guess for a mechanic to be able to fix a certain type of car he has to own it and anything else he is just plain clueless. Big simply stating his opinion and never said you are not entitled to your own. You want to go install rear speakers? GO RIGHT AHEAD! No ones stopping you! In addition to that, hes done MANY MANY installs on MANY types of cars. He knows his what works well and what doesn't which is why people go to him for advice and information. Hell he was flown out to California to do an install because of that expertise. But I guess you're right.. How the heck does he know what REALLY works in a Z... after all he doesn't own one...(sarcasm in case you could pick up on that...)