View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
Im very pleased with canon. For the money, it seems like nothing Nikon makes can touch this T2i, especially at 18mp's, it makes HD wallpaper's with ease!

What do you guys use to host your pics? I use photobucket and have been for a while, but it kills quality...
To be honest 18mp is overkill unless you do a lot of croping and more pixels doesn't always mean better quality.

I shoot with a Nikon (D90) and its more camera than I need. I couldn't imagine switching at this point since I've invested so much in lenses and flashes already. I tried the T2i when I was buying the D90. Great image quality, but I just couldn't get use to the controls and ergonomics. These two were pretty close, but I liked the Nikon image processing a little better. Using multiple speedlight flashes is so much easier on the Nikons also.

Not a fanboy or anything, on the contrary, I think you can't lose with either one.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote