Thread: Gas Pedal Delay
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 06:23 PM   #135 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post
I have it on my 2010 370Z and love it....one of our members indicated that Sprint Booster was not working on the 370Z...not so..here's their #877-225-5577 ask for Steve or Shaun M and they will give the intel on this which is positive...MichaelM
I've attached my email to them from back in February. They must have fixed the problem they were having.

My complaint with the stock throttle is the delay. Sit with the car in neutral and quickly depress and release the accelerator. In a Ferrari, you'd get a very fast rev and decel. In our car, there is a huge lag on the rev, the car holds the max revs for a second or two, and then it slowly decels. Sure the flywheel has some role, but I suspect the digital throttle is a bigger culprit. Did the Sprint Booster help with this at all?

I may just buy one and exercise the 30 day money back guarantee if it doesn't help things.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2010-08-28 at 6.20.54 PM.png (32.4 KB, 45 views)