View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 05:04 PM   #42 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
just picked one of these up and and screwed around setting it up, and was gonna post how i did it then searched and now i'm pissed there was a guide. I think the best thing about this is that the front o2 sensors on our cars come from the factory as 5 volt lambda sensors so it should be fairly accurate. anybody know if you can datalog from a scan guage?
Really -- we have factory wideband sensors? That's seriously bitchin

That should make tuning a snap (provided you can datalog it), and no need to spring for aftermarket widebands -- yay!!!

Some enable datalogging -- checkout the auterra system. I used to use that and it was able to read narrowband activity. so I don't see why it couldn't datalog the Z's wideband -- it's just another voltage input.