View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
ONEighty
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2011 G37S & 2010 S4
ONEighty is on a distinguished road
Talking My hands... got inside the headlight...Iron-Mannnn

So Mike (bullitt5897) sent in his headlights for some experiments. Thankfully the headlights clear my oven by about a few millimeters on each side, which allows me to expand my work onto 370z's.

These headlights are a lot harder to open up than the G37's we've been working on for the past year, and there's also a nice amount of designs and ideas we can make happen on them.

Mike decided to keep it unique and not put in the "landing strip" like everyone plans on doing, we also went with a 2-tone color combo on his housing, obsidian black and pearl white. The amber reflector is going to be painted black obsidian, and the projector shroud and turning signal shroud will be painted semi-matte black.

Now for the best part... I was able to incorporate Iron-Man I invented for the G37's, and made it happen on the 370z. A blue "Demon Eye" will also be installed into the projector. Both mods wired to a separate switch.

Anyway, we will be taking orders as soon as we become an official vendor on The370z.com and receive our shipment of LED's.

Before..

After...

ONEighty is offline   Reply With Quote