View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #58 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Good news and bad news day:

Well got a package of free goodies today. 2 sets of polk audio db speakers.

I installed the rear set and will work on the front at a later time. "To bummed out about the bad news. If anyone is wondering why I installed rear speakers I did it for a few reasons.
1. I have rear seats.
2. It is a convertible so a little extra sound can not hurt when the top is down.
3. The rears will be faded out when the top is up.

Bad news:
I started the car to let it run some when I noticed a faint smell from the exhaust. I reved the engine and looked back. WHITE SMOKE, so I think I have a head gasket blown or just worn out from sitting. So when I replace that I will replace the water pump as well. Hope to get this done next week in time for the meet. Not sure if I am going to be able to. I am getting the repair manual for the car and going to see what it involves to replace both. If it is to much or I feel that I may harm my engine. I will talk to my gf's grandfather for help if he does not want to help than to a reapir shop it goes. I have confidence I can do it myself but have to take my time.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote