View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 08:22 AM   #37 (permalink)
Kirkster
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Roadster of DOOM
Kirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
If a scratch is going to come out, it will come out with SHR. If it doesn't, going to FMP is MOT going to yield any different result because FMP has even less cut that SHR. As for your claying, you were probably not using enough pressure. You have to work in small sections, making sure that you totally get each section perfect before moving on.

What you found out is that this is hard work. That's why once your paint is perfect, you would be insane to allow it to ever get into this condition again. You would also be insane to continue doing the things that allowed the paint to get into the shape it is presently in. Now you realize why my wash regiment is so extreme.

the PC will do nothing for the results that you are getting with the baggie test. The solution is in the clay! Add more pressure.
I have already switched to the Adams 2 bucket wash with two separate Adams wash pads.

I am just trying to find a foam gun now...

I will do the clay process again in late fall when it is a bunch cooler as the heat in the garage just about killed me yesterday.

K
Kirkster is offline   Reply With Quote