View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 07:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Fun times! Gotta try to make it down for the next one.....depending on the date, of course.....but I'll sure try!
Come on down! The motivation for starting an event in WB was to hopefully draw enthusiasts from your direction. Darkpath busted his a$$ to make this happen so you guys could throw him some rep points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Holy crap you guys have a lot of 370s there. When I've gone to my local Supercar Saturdays, there are more Ferraris and Lambos than 370Zs!
I was pleasently surprised that we had such a great Z turnout! I think in time the others will come in. Darkpath, PapoZalsa, and I worked really hard to get the word out to a diverse sampling of the commuinty. The Viginia Beach event is more established and gets a great turnout. Lots of really nice modified Vipers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethred View Post
First post for me after lurking for a bit. Was that off of Richmond road and bypass? I didn't know we had more than 1 or 2 Z's in Williamsburg.
Welcome! Yep, that is the place. Flyer below. Please come out an join us. Make sure to track me down and introduce yourself. I have the Black Cherry roadster and a red TwinTurbo. Depending on the weahter, one or both will be there.

Come on by and bring a friend or two!!!

Last edited by BeachZTT; 08-28-2010 at 10:20 AM.
BeachZTT is offline   Reply With Quote