View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #38 (permalink)
diskreet
Base Member

Drives: 09 Audi TT
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute

I won't get rep points for this, but I like the Genesis. I like that Hyundai has stepped up and challenged the Mustang on this one. After seeing the Genesis sedan, I have total faith that despite it's looks, it will be a great car. Cheers to a cheap muscle car you can drive without wearing camo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUKILLABEEZ78 View Post
Yeah it's kind of reminding me of the mitsubishi eclipse of the mid to late 90's, not from it's looks but the niche it will occupy in the car market... Fast and Furious tuner car for teens and young/immature adults.
I want to take offense to that as many of my best teenage memories are in a friend's Talon, but you're 100% right.

Last edited by diskreet; 12-12-2008 at 07:44 PM.