Thread: sway bars....
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan93rsa View Post
If I have time before I drop my car off I will remove the Hotchkis bars. They and the Eibachs were not part of the deal. I won't bother with the effort to remove the Eibachs.

The Hotchkis bars seemed to be a good product.
Alan, before you dissappear into Porsche-world, I'd like to know how your negotiations went down with Nissan when you said you wanted to return it, but you had already made some mods... was that straight-forward ? did you use local lemon laws ? did they resist ? etc... thanks

Re sway bars, I've got the Stillen set on... they are not stiff enough for me, if you look at this pic, you can see that the car is still rolling heavily in front and rear... fine for street, and fine for my casual track days... but if you compete, will prob want more

travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote