View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #33 (permalink)
Kirkster
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Roadster of DOOM
Kirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really nice

well 6 hours into the 4 step dance.

Clayed for 3 hours. I could spin and slide the clay with no problem on the wet car once I had done the claying. But the baggie test showed some roughness. Don't think I was rubbing hard enough. Not sure if some of this stuff is just something I will never be able to get out or not.

Got 3/4 the car done the Swirl and Haze process. I only did one spot of the car with SHR and FMP just to see how hard I had to go at things. I had one scratch in the clear coat stay after doing those two steps in the area, the rest were gone. I guess I am just a bit chicken with the PC still.

I would have kept going tonight but the skeeters got too bad on me. The car is safely tucked in the garage waiting on O-Dark Thirty to get started again. I hope to finish this up tomorrow.

Definitely has been a learning experience.
Kirkster is offline   Reply With Quote