View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
AdamsPolishes
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2009 Avalanche
AdamsPolishes has a spectacular aura aboutAdamsPolishes has a spectacular aura about
Default Adam's NEW Brilliant Glaze - Behind the scenes testing

On sale starting today!! www.AdamsPolishes.com

This is a product we've been testing extensively and are really starting to fall in love with. Figured I'd share some of the pictures from our testing to show you guys how good this new glaze is.

Highlights -
  • Now a hand glaze, we found the new formulation liked to clog sprayers so we've gone to a pour top.
  • Much shorter cure time than our Spray Glaze - which could take upwards of 20 minutes - this stuff is dry in under a minute and ready for removal.
  • Deeper/Wetter/Darker shine... especially evident on reds and blacks. Does really good on metallics.
  • Filling ability is off the charts. Obviously not the ideal process, but if you don't have the time or willingness to polish out light defects this stuff masks very well.

Starting with this Camaro (belonging to my brother) we did a quick wash, clay, and single stage correction using Adam's Fine Machine Polish, White Pad, and a Makita BO6040

Next... the NEW Adam's Brilliant Glaze... both my friend Ryan and I have spent some significant time playing with this product and its blown us away!! It was applied liberally using an Americana foam applicator, it was even tested on the matte black stripes with VERY positive results.

Last came a coat of Americana to seal the whole thing up... this combination has been one I've played with a lot lately (Glaze under Americana) and it yields some seriously stellar results:

What the new glaze does for metallics is nothing short of amazing. The paint appears darker and the blues and greens in the CGM paint just came to life:

AdamsPolishes is offline   Reply With Quote