View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #779 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER View Post
Intense is slammed with our drift cars and drag vehicles along with the multiple show cars and setting up the event.

We are lead sponsor on this event and have our hands more than full. If you want to see how a real shop does come check out our display cars and watch them in action this weekend.

No holds barred upper echelon on the scale of Import Vehicles is how we do 24/7.

Not cockyness just confidence ... come out and youll have to agree.
Bringin one of our FD Rx-7's (One of the winningest RX-7 in the history of HIN, NOPI, EAF, etc) along with our Supra tht has graced the cover of almost every tuner magazine in the world... and much much more.
I can say first hand after seeing their shop, meeting their people, and having some work done by Intense... they are a Customer oriented shop and I'd highly recommend them to anyone in the Phoenix area. And I don't care if it's an hour/hour+1/2 drive to get there from the west side, for the quality of work they do, and the relationship you have with the people there... It's a no brainer why they do make some of the sickest rides you read about.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote