View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFreefer View Post
Does anyone else find the V12's to be an ugly tire? I'm sold on the performance but can't get over the fact that they look like an all season tire for a buick. For the people who have them installed, can you post up some more pics of them installed?
Here are some pics from the thread I started. I think they look fine, but living in Oregon with lots of rain in the fall and winter I'd much rather have a tire that functions well, as opposed to looking "cool." I also like the way the look more than the Bridgestones because the tread pattern is symetrical.

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote