View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowZ View Post
Having read most of the threads on speaker size and rear speaker (yea vs. nay), I've come to the conclusion that I'm putting them in. I'm not going to locate the thread now, but I've read (on this forum) that a 4" will fit with modifications. Personally, I'm putting Focal 100 CVX 4" Coaxials in back and 165 V30s up front. I plan to do the full install of everything this week and will put up a documentation afterward.

bigaudiofanat is a rockstar when it comes to advice and knowledge and has provided this forum and many folks with excellent direction and advice. I politely disagree with his philosophy of rear speakers, but recognize his talent and expertise and will be using his thoughts in my install.

Cheers,
Kevin
Here's the thread you were looking for.

Got the 4" fabbed up
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote