View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in the midst of installing a pair of Infinity Kappa 32.9cf 3 1/2" and they went in with minor (5 minutes) modification to the body panel. The Infinitys have a lip that fits perfectly over the lip in the body panel. I'll know positively tonight whether or not there need to be any other mods, but I'm 90% sure the panels will go back in with no other changes needed.

In reference to the concert listening. When you're at a concert, there is quite a bit of echo and reverberations that don't happen in a car. I personally like having sound all over the place, especially if you have a 5.1 HU.

It's all personal taste I guess.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote