View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
RCGsupra
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z
RCGsupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf370z View Post
Not to rip you a new one but a better overall car? Overall what? Sorry I purchase vehicles based upon a lot of feeling/connection to the car (and of course performance, fuel economy, ride quality, practicality, etc) and too many cars that promise a "sporty feel" or even a "sporty car" are full of crap. 335i is one of those (including the coupe -- not just the sedan). Sure they perform great and have a nice comfy ride but there is no connection between you and the road. The 370z has that great sports car feeling and is a blast to drive. No offense but the 335i is just another sedan with great engineering... (or attractive coupe). But all the engineering in the world doesn't mean the car feels right. I guess you could say I'm a slow car FAST kind of guy. Oh man I rambled again

In my opinion, the Z lacks feel. This is due mainly to the transmission, clutch, and throttle response. To me they don't feel like they are all working together. I dunno, this is my personal opinion from driving other cars that have that "sports car" feel. I haven't driven the 335, but the E46 M3 is a very solid machine and I have heard that the 335 is very similar. I would probably stick with that. Plus I hear it's very easy to get to 400 rwhp in those. I personally think you may be a little disappointed going from the BMW to the Z.
RCGsupra is offline   Reply With Quote