View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 12:30 AM   #29 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Z View Post
Anybody truth to what I read about being able to switch to RWD?

yes its true.. BUT as the moment when dont know what the limitations of that are... the mode is tied to the transmission switch which is now a "Normal" "R" and "Save" in stead of snow... the info we got says if you hold down save mode ( which is a fuel economy mode) for 4 secs you will get 2WD mode.. beyond that there isnt alot of info... i personally do not think it will be performance oriented meaning i dont think your going to be able to go and do burnout and drift to your hearts content... i think it has something to do with the fuel economy and or having to do with freeing the car from a situation... now with that said who know what can eventually be done with it... but until i read otherwise knowing all the drama nissan went through with the launch control.. i dont see this as a factory installed burnout button...

i know the new launch control is now at 4K rpm with the VDC on.. and the car launches at a 98/2% split anyway so not sure if they button comes in to play with that either...
MC is offline   Reply With Quote