View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #1535 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifedrivenZ View Post
Before I put the car on the Dyno I called Stillen and asked what the AFR target was and they came back with 11.5 You will not see that number even come close. The car is running very rich per the Stillen tune.
This is what I've been saying all along. At throttle tip in, your torque actually drops. That's where it's plummeting from 15 to 9:1 a/f ratio. On my car, it wasn't until 3,000 rpm when the supercharged engine was equal to the N/A engine in power output. That goes along with where the A/F ratio starts to get into the right range.

They have a new tune now that should improve the A/F ratio, as well as them having UpRev at their facility this week for more fine tuning.

I got an email from Kyle where he said (in summary) that they had some bits of data that they weren't able to override because they couldn't figure out where the instructions were coming from in the code, and that is why they had UpRev come out to them. He said they have the tuning done and now are working on the hot startability. -- although I had the problem hot and cold, where overnight (cold) is 80F.

Hopefully answers will come tomorrow?
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote