View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Knewrome
Base Member

Drives: '10 40th Ann Ed 370Z
Knewrome is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag824 View Post
If getting new tires makes it quieter and the engine is not that loud that's awesome. I'm going for a test drive tomorrow.

Does anyone know when 2011 model comes out and if there are any changes? My lease is up at the end of November so I have a little over two months to get into a new car.
2011 brings minor changes, including a rear backup camera for the Nav and Gunmetal paint for this year's special color. '11 models should be available around October.

I've had my 40th since March and it has been infinitely more fun and satisfying than I was expecting - and that is saying a lot. Zero complaints, other than the stock tires not lasting as long as I hoped.

The engine won't sound loud at all, unless you unleash the beast. Above 4000 rpms, this engine will roar unlike any V6 I've ever been around. The sound is extremely awesome in my opinion.

I skipped the Nav, but iPhone/iPod support were critical to me. I added a USAspec module to the factory Bose and am very satisfied for now (in a year or so I'll upgrade all audio).

Road noise is only an issue on roads with poor quality, above 60 mph. There is a stretch of interstate near me that gets on my nerves, but loud tunes quickly remedy that.

I doubt you will be disappointed if you take a test drive.
Knewrome is offline   Reply With Quote