View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag824 View Post
Hello everyone,

I currently have a 335i and it's lease is up at the end of November. I'm very interested in getting the 370z and wanted to ask a few questions before I go in and test drive one.

I've read about the 370z having lots of NVH but wanted to ask you guys. Is it really that harsh and noisy? I also read somewhere it gets hot under the driver side legroom area, is this true and if so how hot? Also how good would you rate the NAV system and does it work really well with an iPod/iPhone?

Is there anything I should know regarding reliability, issues, etc?

I'll have more questions as they come to me, LOL.

Thanks!
I would definitely not describe the ride as harsh. It pretty compliant for a sports car, but as it is with these things, they are pretty relative. Test drive one and see how it feels for you.

It's pretty noisy out back. Doesn't bother me at all, though. Some of that may come from driving an s2000 and a wrangler before though....

NAV works fine with an iPod. On the 09's, there were some non-charging issues, but you won't have those on a 10.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote