View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
CFZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
CFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishihadnav View Post
just my 2cents but i dont think its fair to compare that broken JIC strut to ARK just because they are both made in Korea..i've personally broken an apexi strut myself but dont go posting on forums that japanese struts suck..thats beside the point..bottom line is that somebody needs to slap these on and give us feedback..
I only stated this because ARK is claiming that Korea has better quality control than China or Taiwan.

It's funny you claimed Apex because Apex coils arent made in japan either, I heard they were made in Korea, but now in Taiwan(BC). Donno about the S1's though, those could be from Japan. I don't get coilovers from manufacturers that make all kinds of different products. Suspension needs a lot of R&D in itself. Unless maybe HKS and Cusco. I always like HKS and Cusco, they're an exception to me.

Last edited by CFZ; 08-26-2010 at 05:05 PM.
CFZ is offline   Reply With Quote